Saturday, April 13, 2013

Fundraising Update


I am thankful and blessed by the generosity of supporters of my "Epic Ride Across America" to raise awareness for the Wounded Warrior Project.  So far over 100 people combined have donated $9600.  One week from now I will be flying to California to start the ride and I look forward to starting the journey. There are still plenty of things to do and one of them is to keep spreading the word to ensure that we can raise as much money for America's wounded warriors and heroes. 

If you have already donated, thank you! I ask for your continued support by sharing my Phil's Epic Ride Web Page with your social media network, family, coworkers and friends.  

If you are considering making a donation, go to my WWP Fundraising Page and be a Proud Supporter of Phil's Epic Ride and the Wounded Warrior Project. Donate $5, $10, $25, any amount is appreciated. 

Many thanks,

Phil

  

No comments:

Post a Comment